Monday, August 1, 2011

Week 3 EOC: Where are you now and where are you going?

I am in the middle of two extremely important landmarks in my life: Achieving a school degree, and starting a life career. I am on my path of finally graduating school with a legitimate degree: a bachelor’s of science degree in Audio Production. I believe this degree will open new doors for me, and hopefully a door that could potentially start my life career off in the right direction. I am excited to not only be completing a huge milestone in my life, but starting a new one as well.

Soon I will be heading into the real world pursuing the career I feel I am most passionate about and have decided personally for myself. I will be stepping foot into the real world once again in a new direction and with a new goal. So I honestly do not know where I am going. I am only sure of what I will be working towards for the next however many years of my life it will take me to determine where I belong in the working world. The plan is to move forward as an independent contractor, looking for whatever jobs I can get to get my name and capabilities out there. And hopefully with dedication and hard work, the industry will accept me and take me to my right path to finding a permanent position somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment