Having clients come to a professional facility can do nothing but enhance and improve your clients experience with your business. I found a local facility/office close to my residence called the Watermark Executive Suites, located at 5940 S. Rainbow Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89118. I actually have met a client here in the past for a small-scale project. When I arrived at the location, I was blown away to think he either worked here or had an office, and was able to bring in a group of individuals that was going to work on a non-related project side project (that he was funding) on a Saturday afternoon. So when I saw the ad, I immediately thought that being able to give that same feeling to a prospective client of mine, I find would be nothing but favorable to me. After researching what they had available and at what cost, I found more reasons to choose it. The offices started at a low, affordable $500 per month. Along with each office suite comes with a License to Hang (I know that the State of Nevada requires this for most businesses), mail receiving and forwarding, call answering and screening, training rooms (that seat up to 20), and a small conference room! They even offer Virtual Offices for a fraction of a price. But all of these services including a 120-600 sq ft room for a minimum of $500 is worth the rent and more than I could ask for. I believe what you put in is what you get out, and for your business, your main source of income, I am willing to invest what I need.

No comments:
Post a Comment